This 333-metre tall, 72-storey building is the world’s tallest hotel building and features beautifully decorated suites with modern facilities, a small kitchenette area and a luxurious bathroom. The hotel’s health and fitness centre offers a fully equipped gym, classes, massage rooms, a Jacuzzi, sauna and steam rooms.
The Rose Rayhaan by Rotana has a stunning outdoor swimming pool, on-site car parking, internet access, extensive meeting/banquet facilities and guests can choose from a variety of dining options including a delicious afternoon tea, complete with homemade pastries served in the lobby café.
Hotel Services and Facilities
DiningSatisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
- Free valet parking
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Poolside bar
- Meeting rooms
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Hair salon
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free long-term parking
- Accessible parking
- Steam room
- Designated smoking areas
- Wedding services
- Laundry facilities
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Multilingual staff
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free beach shuttle
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (meters) - 425
- Conference space size (feet) - 4575
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space
- Children's pool
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 85 for adults and AED 42.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 95.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AED 90.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AED 90.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 250 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 120 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
How to bookMaking your reservation in Rose Rayhaan by Rotana Dubai is easy and secure. Simply select your dates of stay and click on the “Check Rates” button to submit the form.
After room types and rates are returned to your screen, you will be able to choose the rate you desire by reading the room information in the center of the screen, then clicking on the "Book Now" button on the right side of the screen. After you have selected your desired room type, you will be taken to a "Complete your booking" form. Then you will need to review the "Details of your stay" and fill in the blanks on the "Guest Details" section. Be sure your name and email address are spelled correctly.
After you fill out all of the needed information, press the "Complete reservation" button. To ensure your security, we use a secure commerce server, which encrypts the credit card number and encodes it into a non-usable form.
Area informationDistances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dubai International Financial Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Dubai Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
KidZania - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Burj Khalifa - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The Dubai Fountain - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Souk al Bahar - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Dubai World Trade Centre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Dubai International Art Centre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Dubai Zoo - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Mercato Shopping Mall - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Jumeirah Mosque - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Al Hana Shopping Centre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Zabeel Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Zabeel Stadium - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dubai (XNB-Dubai Bus Station) - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
The preferred airport for Rose Rayhaan by Rotana Dubai is Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.).